Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Riteaid Trip ! Only Paid Tax !


 
I did this in 4 different transactions at 2 different stores! I only paid tax on two of the transaction and on one of the transitions I paid 0! Only paid tax in all of this! The Breath right strips are the thing that really though me off ! It took off $6 and not $3.99 and I had to throw in some freeze pops which I LOVE at the end.

(10) Friskies Treasure Chest Cat Food – Used (4) Recycle Bank Get 2 free Cans of Friskies
(4) Carefree – Used (4) Carefree
(7) Tylenol Presise – (6) -$5 off Coupons
(1) Peep .25 – Got because my order came up to -.25
(2) Biore – Used BOGO Coupon
(2) Flavor ice Pops – (FREE because of the -$3 off 15 I used in that transaction)
(1) Breath Right Strips – Free Coupon
(2) Softsoap – (Free from -$3 off 15 I used in this transaction)
(4) 3 off 15 Survey Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment