Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small but GREAT CVS TRIP !!


OMG ! So thanks sooooooooo Much to my fairy god-mother I got the $5 off Physicians Formula Coupon PDF coupon and I got to use it on my CVS trip ! And the thing is I really need new makeup !!

I got Money towards my $5 Extra Buck for the Beauty Club making me at $25.36 1/2 way there !
I also got $4.00 toward my $15 needed to get this weeks $5 Extra Buck for Cottonelle , Clorox, ect !

Here is what I did

I bought:

(3) Wet Wipes - $1.33 Each
(1) Physicians Formula Make-Up - $5.27
(1) Physicians Formula Make-UP - $6.59

Used:

$6 off CVS Physicians Formula Coupon
(2) $5.00 Physicians Formula Coupon

My Subtotal was -$.14
My Total after tax was - .97

3 comments:

  1. If you still have that coupon would you PLEASE e-mail it to me =) jennwood05@yahoo.com THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just wanted to know if you could please email me the pdf coupon for physicians formula. Ylopez1981@yahoo.com Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. carper_sarah@yahoo.com

    can you mail me the pdf also?
    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete